Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Raising the Pharmacy Requisition/ Indents slips/computer generated as per requirements.
- Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data in regular intervals.
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in regular intervals.
- Stocktaking of short-expiry medicines in regular interval
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Building customer relationships for effective service towards the total patient.
- Following up on other SOPs and grooming standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in any shift (Morning/Evening).
- Maintain flexibility and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Result oriented.
- Fresher/ Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- License must required.
Industry Type: Retail
Functional Area: Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: 20,000 – 35,000
UG : B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG : M.Pharma in Any Specialization